суббота, 19 января 2019 г.

New Pictures Cheryl fancies dating a Sainsbury’s shelf-stacker — and readers rush to get a date after Liam Payne split

CHERYL Tweedy’s confession last week that she would love to date a Sainsbury’s shelf-stacker led to a flood of men offering to date the lucky star.


We’ve waded through the applications to pick the top four chaps who believe they’re the perfect match for Chezza.


Getty - Contributor
Cheryl revealed she would love to date a Salisbury’s employee[/caption]


Here are the lads ready and willing to fight for this love…


Aaron Collin, 25, from Birmingham said: “The reason why I could be the one for Cheryl is I stack shelves to make stacks.


“Honestly I’m a bald saucy bowl of delight and I’ve fancied Cheryl since her Girls Aloud days. I also love the northern accent.”


Martin Butler, 28, from North London said: “I would treat Cheryl like the Goddess that she is and give her the commitment and dedication that she deserves, while being understanding of her challenging work schedule.”


The four admirers all believe they are the one for Miss Tweedy

Port Talbot’s Captain Beany, 64, said: “Here’s one very saucy guy who would love to date our dear Chezza!


“She won’t be left on the shelf or be past her sell by date, but at least in Heinzsight, she may even ketchup with a beanfeast from the Captain of her heart!”


Rikki Naylor, 27, from Cheadle in Staffordshire, said: “Too late, too late will be the cry, when the man with the strawberries passes you by Cheryl!


“I have been single for 11 years and I’ve got my own place, it might be a shed in my mums garden but it’s still my own”.

Steve Mackaill, 49, from Billericay in Essex said: “Unfortunately I’ve not got the shelfie snap you were requesting but here’s me on the tennis court


“If Cheryl is interested in a game of tennis with a decent guy then I’m her man.


“I’d be more than happy to take bear and Cheryl on the court and have some fun.”



 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/cheryl-fancies-dating-a-sainsburys-shelf-stacker-and-readers-rush-to-get-a-date-after-liam-payne-split/
News Photo Cheryl fancies dating a Sainsbury’s shelf-stacker — and readers rush to get a date after Liam Payne split
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000454608014.jpg?strip=all&w=640

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий