воскресенье, 20 января 2019 г.

New Pictures Furious Dancing On Ice fans accuse judges of ‘favouritism’ as James Jordan gets high score despite stumble

DANCING On Ice viewers have accused the judges of favouritism as James Jordan achieved a high score despite stumbling during this routine.


The former Strictly dancer, almost completely fell over as he skated this evening alongside pro skater Alexandra Schauman – but he still managed an impressive 27 out of 40.


James Jordan stumbled on the ice during his performance
Rex Features

Those watching at home were baffled at how he still managed to score so well and took to Twitter to discuss it, with many suggesting his background is working in his favour.


One person wrote: “The judges showing favouritism as usual, he stumbled yet still receives a higher score than others #dancingonice.”


A second commented: “Not being horrible to James but if anyone else had stumbled they would of got crap scores seems that there’s some favouritism because he’s from strictly come s**t dancing  #dancingonice.”


While a third added: “He trips and still gets a high score . Wtf? #dancingonice.”












Viewers were surprised by his high score
He showed a lot of skill during the routine
Rex Features

And another moaned: “Still think it’s a tad unfair that James is a professional dancer… he’s got one less thing to learn and practice than everyone else #DancingOnIce.”


James was disappointed with his performance though and admitted: “I messed up at the end massively. I nearly fell over and she saved me.


“I get so nervous, I can’t control my nerves.”


It comes after the show was branded a fix when James received 30.5 from the judges during the first show.


James previously admitted he might have an advantage over some of the other skaters.


James revealed he was upset with his performance
Rex Features

He said: “At the beginning it had no benefit at all.


“At the beginning! But the more I’m getting more comfortable on the skates… I would say that I can start to do more, work my arms, I know how to use my arms.


“So I’m not going to say that I don’t have any advantages over some other people. Of course I do. There are other people that have dance backgrounds as well. But I know how to use my arms, I should know how to stand properly.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/furious-dancing-on-ice-fans-accuse-judges-of-favouritism-as-james-jordan-gets-high-score-despite-stumble/
News Photo Furious Dancing On Ice fans accuse judges of ‘favouritism’ as James Jordan gets high score despite stumble
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000463174960.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий