пятница, 18 января 2019 г.

New Pictures Megan Barton Hanson ends feud with Vanessa Bauer over the phone but won’t apologise for her ‘outburst’

MEGAN Barton Hanson has ended her feud with Vanessa Bauer over the phone, but she won’t apologise for her outburst.


Her boyfriend Wes opened up about the tricky situation today, after Megan publicly blasted his skating partner Vanessa Bauer for not introducing herself to her, “tactically breaking-up” with her boyfriend and also for not inviting her to watch them train.


Wes Nelson has revealed that Megan has called Vanessa

Speaking to Heart Breakfast today, Wes said: “It’s a lot of pressure for Megs. It’s concluded. They’ve spoken to each other. They’re happy.


“I don’t even know what they spoke about, I just let women get on with their women talk.


“Meg has suffered a lot. She has come to support me, cheer me on, and then got absolutely nailed for doing it.”


He continued: “The outburst with Vanessa, that was the result of a lot of negative press.


Megan sent a public message to Vanessa
Rex Features
Vanessa and Wes have really impressed on the Dancing On Ice
Instagram

“She has said ‘I wish I had privately messaged her. She’s not apologising for it. It’s how she feels. I’m not going to argue with it. I’m going to back my girlfriend.”


“I don’t want to mess anything with the show or with my girlfriend. We understand what’s going on. They’ve spoken, we’ve sorted it”.


Megan, 24, was livid when Dancing on Ice skater Vanessa Bauer announced she’d split from her boyfriend the night before her first performance with Wes, 20, over the weekend.


Megan admitted she was jealous of Wes and Vanessa
Rex Features

Ranting on Instagram stories, Megan said: “@Vanessabauer_skates love that you decide to announce your breakup with your boyfriend on the night of your 1st performance with my boyfriend!


“You’ve never reached out to me once or invited me to watch you train, it pained you to introduce yourself to me last night, you didn’t even look me in the eye LOL.


“Hope the tactical breakup got you the headlines you wanted babe. @wesnelson”


She later admitted she was feeling “jealous and selfish” and is sick of Wes being “too tired” for her.


Wes is standing by Meg’s decision to post
The Mega Agency

Speaking on Loose Women, she confessed: She said: “The first year of living with someone is hard anyway, whether you have nine to five jobs or work in the public eye.


“So, to have Wes three hours a night when he’s exhausted after doing 12 hours a day training, I think it’s normal … It’s not insecurity.


“I’m jealous, I’m selfish, I want to have him, I want to have the best bits, I want to be parading around on the ice dressed in sexy Lycra dancing with him, not have the tired Wes at night.”


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/megan-barton-hanson-ends-feud-with-vanessa-bauer-over-the-phone-but-wont-apologise-for-her-outburst/
News Photo Megan Barton Hanson ends feud with Vanessa Bauer over the phone but won’t apologise for her ‘outburst’
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IMG_6419-e1547808944639.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий