четверг, 17 января 2019 г.

New Pictures Holly Willoughby and I’m A Celebrity’s John Barrowman are set for a TV reunion when he stands in for Phillip Schofield on This Morning

HOLLY Willoughby and John Barrowman are set for a I’m A Celeb reunion on Monday when the pair host ITV’s This Morning together.


Actor John, 51, joins Holly, 37, on the sofa as regular host Phillip Schofield, 56, has a day off.


ITV
Holly and John hug as the celebs finally leave the jungle[/caption]


Rex Features
John will join Holly on This Morning when Philip Schofield takes a day off[/caption]

John said: “I am delighted to co-host This Morning, it’s such an iconic show and to be reunited with Holly – a familiar face from my jungle family – is just fabulous. I’m really looking forward to it.”


A source close to the show added: “John has great energy and combined with his previous presenting experience will be a great fit for a live two hour show like This Morning.”


The star came third in this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me out of Here! losing out to champion Harry Redknapp, 71.


On leaving the Jungle last year, John burst into tears: “It’s a bit of relief and excitement – I can’t believe how many people voted for me.”


Rex Features
Popular John came third in I’m A Celebrity – losing out to Harry Redknapp[/caption]


I’m A Celebrity fans loved the jungle laughs and the glam that Holly brought to the show

He also spoke about his special relationship with fellow contestant Emily Atack, 29, who he confirmed would be joining him at his American home.


John added: “As soon as I met Emily I knew that we would be lifelong friends and we will.”


He also revealed that he was planning to go on a Jungle-style adventure with husband Scott Gill after the ITV show.


He added: “We’ve already talked about buying a camper van when I saw Scott the other day in the jungle. I don’t think I will be going in a tent or sleeping outdoors but I might be in a big camp camper, fabulous!


Rex Features
John, right, is now planning a long holiday with his husband Scott Gill[/caption]

“I have learned in here how to use your fear and make your fear your strength and live every day in the moment.


“And the first things I will do now are hug Scott, kiss Scott, have something to eat and then take my my mum and dad shopping.”


John was forced to spend a night away from the jungle during the show because of a nasty fall.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/holly-willoughby-and-im-a-celebritys-john-barrowman-are-set-for-a-tv-reunion-when-he-stands-in-for-phillip-schofield-on-this-morning/
News Photo Holly Willoughby and I’m A Celebrity’s John Barrowman are set for a TV reunion when he stands in for Phillip Schofield on This Morning
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000462488505-e1547752799174.jpg?strip=all&w=515

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий