воскресенье, 20 января 2019 г.

New Pictures David Beckham praises Harper, 7, as she makes him bacon sandwich on family’s £7,000 AGA oven

DAVID Beckham praised daughter Harper as she made him a bacon sandwich on the family’s £7,000 oven on Sunday.


David, 43, showed off the seven-year-old’s passion for cooking in a black and white photo on Instagram and revealed a glimpse of their state of the art kitchen, including a £7000 AGA oven.


David Beckham
David Beckham shared a sweet snap of his daughter making him breakfast on Sunday
Instagram

Harper stood by the four door oven dressed in an apron, pyjamas and a bracelet of pearls, as her dad supervised her.


Tagging his pal and famous chef Gordon Ramsay, he captioned the arty black and white snap: “Easy like Sunday morning.

“My little chef thank you for my bacon sandwich watch out Chef @gordongram”


Wife Victoria may have skipped breakfast – after she revealed she works up a sweat with 7k on the treadmill first thing in the morning.


David enjoyed a bacon sarnie made by daughter Harper on Sunday
David enjoyed a bacon sarnie made by daughter Harper on Sunday
Rex Features
Victoria Beckham works out for two hours every day
The Mega Agency

The slender star, 44, revealed she starts every day with a gruelling workout regime before taking a break halfway through for chores of the school run.


“A mix of uphill fast walking, jogging, running,” she told the Guardian.


But Victoria insists it isn’t a slog and really enjoys catching up with her TV in her home gym.


“That’s the only time I watch TV – boxsets, documentaries – so I look forward to that,” she said.


She is careful what she eats
Splash News

“It takes 45 minutes. Then I work out with a trainer – 30 minutes legs, 30 minutes arms, toning and conditioning, then loads of planks and that kind of thing for my core,” she continued.


The busy mum does the whole two hours in one go at the weekend but stops during the week to drive the kids to school and then carry on when she gets home.


“I work out every day when I’m at home, and then when I travel I really focus on work so I can get as much done as possible in a short trip and get home,” she said.


Former footballer David Beckham is also keen on keeping fit
BackGrid

Victoria says that exercise is “really positive” and a “part of who I am now”.


But the slim star doesn’t pretend her slender figure is all down to exercise – she also follows a precise diet.


“I am very, very disciplined in the way that I work out, in what I eat,” she said.


“That’s how I’m happiest. I expect a lot from my body – I’m 44, I’ve got four kids, I work a lot, I travel. For me to do all that, I have to eat healthily and work out.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/david-beckham-praises-harper-7-as-she-makes-him-bacon-sandwich-on-familys-7000-aga-oven/
News Photo David Beckham praises Harper, 7, as she makes him bacon sandwich on family’s £7,000 AGA oven
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/harper.png?strip=all&w=596

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий