суббота, 19 января 2019 г.

New Pictures Mum-of-two who piled on eight stone in eight months after the birth of her second child sheds over half her body weight by only eating READY MEALS

A WOMAN who put on eight stone in eight months after the birth of her second child has shed over half her body weight by eating just READY MEALS.


Kelley Robinson, 28, from Wolverhampton, found herself comforting eating while staying home with her new baby Kylo, who weighed 11lbs when he was born.


Kelley Robinson managed to shift nine stone - by controlling her calories using ready meals
Kelley Robinson managed to shift nine stone – by controlling her calories using ready meals
SWNS

But once she started working-out, Kelley realised she could control her calorie intake more effectively with microwave meals.


And it wasn’t just her body weight that dropped off – her ginormous 44F boobs also slimmed down to a more proportionate 36E.


At her biggest, the mum-of-two tipped the scales at 21st and was a dress size 26.


Before she had Kylo, now three, Kelley was a curvy size 14, but she’d become so large that her knees were buckling under the pressure of her enormous frame.


The mum-of-two piled on eight stone in eight months after the birth of her second child
The mum-of-two piled on eight stone in eight months after the birth of her second child
SWNS

Issues with her weight had gotten so bad that at one point she even resorted to diet pills to try to shift the pounds.


“They were dreadful, I had no energy and couldn’t stop pooing the whole time,” Kelley admitted.


It was around this time that her fitness fanatic fiancé Ryan Lake stepped in to help.


“Ryan was amazing, he could see how depressed I was and just gently took control but by coaxing me to the gym,” she said.


“I’d never have had the confidence to do it without him.


“At first I found it so hard, I wanted to give up. I really hated it, but I kept at it and with the changes in my diet too, I found that I was actually losing weight!”


Kelley's ginormous 44F boobs also slimmed down to a more proportionate 36E
Kelley’s ginormous 44F boobs also slimmed down to a more proportionate 36E
SWNS

As well as calorie controlled ready meals, Keeley stopped snacking between meals and started swapping sugary drinks for water.


In the first three months of her new regime she lost an impressive three stone.


She said: “It was after that when I got really strict with myself because I realised that I could actually do it.


“I cut out carbs, dairy and quit the unhealthy ready meals.”


Keeley had become so large her knees were buckling under the pressure of her enormous frame
Keeley had become so large her knees were buckling under the pressure of her enormous frame
SWNS

The lifestyle changes had a huge impact and within just a year Keeley had shed nine stone. She now weighs a healthy 11st for her 5ft 7in frame and is a comfy dress size 12.


She admitted: “I’m such a gym bunny now it’s unreal! I go whenever I have a second and absolutely love it.


“I even get up super early before the kids wake up to go and workout for an hour. I go at least six times a week and make sure to do a mix of cardio and weights.


At her biggest, the mum-of-two tipped the scales at 21st and was a dress size 26 - but she's now a trim size 12
At her biggest, the mum-of-two tipped the scales at 21st and was a dress size 26 – but she’s now a trim size 12
SWNS

“Doing the weights have meant that the saggy skin has really toned up, which is one thing I was worried about with losing so much.


“It’s got to the point now where people don’t actually recognise me on the street – an old friend of mine did a double take the other day when I said, ‘Hi’ as she didn’t notice it was me at all!”


Dedicated Keeley, who is also mum to 12-year-old Tamzin, has noticed far more than aesthetic benefits from her new regime.


Her knees are no longer a problem and her “down days” are well behind her.


now weighs a healthy 11st for her 5ft 7in frame and is a real gym bunny
now weighs a healthy 11st for her 5ft 7in frame and is a real gym bunny
SWNS

“I was quite low before as I felt so unconfident, but these days I really do feel like a new person,” she said.


“My whole outlook on life is different. Before all I did was sit about on the sofa and order takeaways, whereas now I’m super active and have tonnes of energy all the time.


“One thing I know is that I couldn’t have done it without the support of my amazing family; especially Ryan, who loved me whatever size I was but always wanted the best for me.”

You can lose weight and enjoy a fry up! Here’s how to slash hundreds of calories from your favourite meals.


This is the perfect portion size for weight loss… all you need is your hand.


Meanwhile these are the five best diets in 2019.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/mum-of-two-who-piled-on-eight-stone-in-eight-months-after-the-birth-of-her-second-child-sheds-over-half-her-body-weight-by-only-eating-ready-meals/
News Photo Mum-of-two who piled on eight stone in eight months after the birth of her second child sheds over half her body weight by only eating READY MEALS
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000462167504.jpg?strip=all&w=540

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий